CDL truck driving career opportunities at Mid-Con Carriers
Great pay. Benefits. Home time.
New Equipment. Respect. Safety.
Mid-Con Carriers is a company that is focused on drivers. As a part of our team, you receive personal attention and you are more than just a number – we know you by name. We operate a large fleet of new, high-caliber equipment. Based in Oklahoma City, we offer many opportunities for drivers nationally and locally.
Mid-Con Carriers is more than just a truck driving job – We are a career
Founded in 1977, Mid-Con Carriers has operated under the same owners and management for over 35 years. We believe in treating all our drivers with respect and fairness.
We understand that home time, a solid paycheck and benefits are important. Get the respect that you deserve and the road support that you need.
Apply Now to start on the road to a lucrative driving career.
Join the team:
Delivering goods takes dedicated drivers, working together. Mid-Con Carriers has a career for you.
Requirements of Mid-Con Truck Drivers
- At least 25 years old
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) and must meet the Homeland Security / Transportation Administration requirements.
- Clean driving record
- No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last three years (this includes DWIs, DUIs and BACs).
- No reckless driving convictions in the last three years.
- No license suspension for points in the last three years.
- No more than three moving violations during the last year.
- Solid work history – Previous employers and references will be checked and must be verifiable.
- Must be able to acquire a United States Passport.
What Mid-Con Carriers offers its CDL drivers
- Great pay and benefits package
- Medical Insurance- 70% of the monthly premium is paid by Mid-Con after 60 days on all single plans
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Critical Care Ins
- Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation 1week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 5 years.
- New Equipment: Peterbilt and Kenworth
- Our single/solo drivers average 2800 miles per week. Our team drivers average 5000 miles per week.
- Home Time
- Our drivers can be home daily, weekly or every other week. We have flexible dispatch.
- Most drivers get their weekly restart in OKC
- 75% drop and hook
- Premier accounts with dedicated lanes
- We are here for our drivers with 24 hour a day dispatch
- Safety and fuel bonus programs – safety, fuel and log bonus
- Driver referral bonus program
- Pet policies available
- Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE benefits creates and publishes the machine-readable files on behalf of Midcon Carriers corp. at transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com